3807 Gel Gloss Clear
Item is on a Pre-order Basis as some of our items may not be available to your preferred branch.
To avoid the inconvenience, kindly send us a message through our Chat Button for item availability.
- 3807* is a Non-Phthalate (NP) Plastisol based product that produces a “wet” look when printed on top of other flashed plastisol inks.
- Very glossy product, which is not sticky or tacky after
- 3807 Gel Gloss Clear can be used as a clear carrier/adhesive for PVC or glass caviar
- Can be used as a low tack glitter base for a “dry-look” or hand dipped
HOW TO USE
- 3807 Gel Gloss Clear should be printed right from the container without modification. Use as a final overprint (print-flash-print method) to produce a clear, glossy wet look. Do not print product wet-on-wet.
- 3807 Gel Gloss Clear is not a low bleed product. Not recommended to be printed over some inks or low bleed under bases that contain blowing agents. Pre-print and test all fabrics before a production run.
- Make sure the 3807 Gel Gloss Clear is completely cured for best appearance. To maintain maximum gloss level when using 3807 Gel Gloss Clear, allow printed area to cool before stacking garments. Gloss levels may diminish if garments are stacked hot. For best durability, it is recommended that the printed garment be hand washed or machine washed (delicate cycle) inside out and dried with low heat. Do not use bleach or dry clean. Do not iron printed area.
SCREEN MESH AND EMULSION
- 24-110 t/in or 10-43 t/cm Mono filament Mesh.
- Any direct, indirect or capillary plastisol resistant emulsion. Use 35 to 70 micron.
- 65-75 Durometer: Sharp or Beveled Edge 60-90-60 Triple Durometer: Sharp Edge
- 325°F to 330°F (163°C to 166°C) Fusion temperature for entire ink film.
- Since plastisols do not air dry, they must be fused with an appropriate heat source in order to achieve durability. The optimum time/temperature cycle will vary with the amount of ink deposited, fabric and the type of heat source used. Plastisols actually achieve the proper fusion point as soon as the innermost section of the ink film reaches the prescribed temperature. Test dryer temperatures before a production run. Wash test printed
- Environmentally friendly plastisol screen wash.
STORAGE OF INK CONTAINERS
- Keep inks indoor and store in a cool area. Recommend storage at 65°F to 90°F (18°C to 32°C). Avoid storage in direct sunlight or in extreme temperature conditions.
BUS TERMINAL TO TERMINAL
Victory Liner | Superlines | Partas | Genesis | Florida | Philtranco | Baliwag Transit | Jam Liner | Jac Liner | DLTBCo | Dagupan Bus | Elavil Bus | Five Star | Isarog | Joy Bus | Ohayami Trans | Penafrancia | Raymond Bus | RORO Bus | RSL Bus | Silver Star | Solid North | Viron
CARGO FORWARDER |COURIER | TRUCKING
Pambato | CaPEx | AP Cargo | LBC | Air21 | Jrs Express | Xend | A Best Express | DHL | Ezgo Truck
Same day shipping if payment is made within our cut off time 2pm
Please contact our Costumer Representative to verify the same day delivery and availability of the item.
Costumer Representative Hotline: +63917 8273584 | +632 6240284.