7013 Performance Pro White
Item is on a Pre-order Basis as some of our items may not be available to your preferred branch.
To avoid the inconvenience, kindly send us a message through our Chat Button for item availability.
- 7113 Performance Pro™ White is a low fusing, fast flashing, low tack, plastisol based screen printing ink.
- 7113 Performance Pro™ White has been specifically designed for use on 100% Polyester, Polyester stretchable blends, and performance fabrics.
- 7113 Performance Pro™ White exhibits excellent bleed resistance and stretch properties.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON STORAGE
- The fact that 7113 Performance Pro™ White is a low fusing plastisol makes this product extremely sensitive to heat. If ink is left open and exposed to the average room temperature of a typical screen printing production floor for more than 12 hours, its shelf life may be greatly shortened. The tendency will be for this product to thicken or semi gel if left in a screen or uncovered in the container over several days. For this reason it is vital that all unused ink be returned to the bucket and the lid be completely sealed. It is also important that ink containers be stored in an area of the shop floor that has the lowest temperatures. Following both of these directions will greatly enhance the shelf life of this product.
- 7113 Performance Pro™ White is an ultra low bleed ink, not a non-bleed ink. Bleeding, or dye migration, may still occur on some types of fabric. Always test print the fabric to be used before beginning production. Wait at least 24 hours, longer if possible.
- 7113 Performance Pro™ White is a low fusing (low curing) plastisol. The recommended minimum cure temperature is 285°F (140° C). Although a minimum of 60 seconds is recommended, the time required for the ink to become completely fused will vary depending on the type of dryer used. It is important to ensure that the ink is completely cured/fused before beginning production. Wash testing is recommended. Lower mesh counts are recommended: A greater deposit of ink ensures greater bleed resistance. Thinner ink films inhibit bleed resistance Adding any reducers or additives can lower the bleed resistance, opacity, or increase cure times of ink. STIR the ink prior to printing on press and after addition of reducers or additives.
- NOTE: The use of additives such as stretch or reducers with 7113 Performance Pro™ White may inhibit the low bleed and/or low fusing characteristics of this product. Test dryer temperatures and wash test printed product before and during a production run.
- Cotton/Polyester Blends
- 100% Polyester
- Performance Fabrics
- 7113 Performance Pro™ White should be used right from the container without any modifications
- If thinning is necessary, use 1% to 5% by weight of 1099 Low Bleed Curable Reducer
- 60-230 t/in (24-90 t/cm) mono filament
- Any direct or indirect emulsion or capillary film in the 35 to 70 micron range
- 65-75 Durometer Sharp edge
- 285ºF (140ºC) for 1 minute dependent on dryer speed and temperature settings
- Any eco-friendly plastisol screen wash
- Quart, 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 30 gallon or 50 gallon containers
STORAGE OF INK CONTAINERS
- 65º to 90ºF (18ºC to 32ºC). Avoid storage in direct sunlight . Keep containers well sealed
BUS TERMINAL TO TERMINAL
Victory Liner | Superlines | Partas | Genesis | Florida | Philtranco | Baliwag Transit | Jam Liner | Jac Liner | DLTBCo | Dagupan Bus | Elavil Bus | Five Star | Isarog | Joy Bus | Ohayami Trans | Penafrancia | Raymond Bus | RORO Bus | RSL Bus | Silver Star | Solid North | Viron
CARGO FORWARDER |COURIER | TRUCKING
Pambato | CaPEx | AP Cargo | LBC | Air21 | Jrs Express | Xend | A Best Express | DHL | Ezgo Truck
Same day shipping if payment is made within our cut off time 2pm
Please contact our Costumer Representative to verify the same day delivery and availability of the item.
Costumer Representative Hotline: +63917 8273584 | +632 6240284.