7038 Blaze Cotton White
Item is on a Pre-order Basis as some of our items may not be available to your preferred branch.
To avoid the inconvenience, kindly send us a message through our Chat Button for item availability.
- 7038 Blaze Cotton White TM is a non-phthalate, high pigment, fast flashing, low tack, high performance plastisol screen printing ink.
- 7038 Blaze Cotton White TM is very creamy, short bodied and very opaque, resulting in excellent coverage on dark garments. Formulated to be a high performance, opaque underlay.
- 7038 Blaze Cotton White TM will spot dry, with a very low after flash tack. Dwell time is dependent on the spot dryer used. In some cases, you may have to lower the heat of the spot cure unit because too much heat may actually make the ink tacky. When you spot dry, you are only partially fusing or gelling the surface of the ink. The ink should be just dry to the touch, with no lift-off, but not totally fused. Totally fusing the under print white may cause inter-coat adhesion problems with the inks printed on top of the white ink. Final fusing or curing should occur in the dryer.
- 7038 Blaze Cotton White TM was formulated for use on 100% cotton fabrics. It is not a low bleed ink. On some types of cotton fabrics that have been over-dyed, poorly dyed or stone washed, dye migration or bleeding may occur. Always test print the actual fabric to be printed before beginning production. It is best to do some long term testing on fabrics to determine if there is going to be any dye migration or bleeding problems. Dye migration or bleeding may not occur right away.
- 7038 Blaze Cotton White TM was formulated to make printing opaque white easy. Hand printing is less tiring because less squeegee pressure is needed. The result is improved operator performance. Automatic equipment can be adjusted to lower pressure settings, thus improving screen life and squeegee durability. Ghosting, or fabric discoloration, should not occur when using this product on 100% cotton fabrics. Always test for ghosting, dye migration or bleeding on any 100% cotton fabric before beginning production. Adding any reducers or additives can lower bleed resistance, reduce opacity, or increase cure times of the ink. STIR the ink prior to printing on press and after addition of reducers or additives. Test dryer temperatures and wash test printed product before and during a production run.
- 100% Cotton
- 7038 Cotton White should be used right from the container without any modifications
- If modification is necessary, use 1% to 5% by weight of 1110 Curable Reducer
- 60-230 t/in (24-90 t/cm) mono filament
- Any direct or indirect emulsion or capillary film in the 35 to 70 micron range
- 65-70 Durometer Sharp edge
- 325ºF (163ºC) for 1 minute Dependent on dryer speed and temperature settings
- Any environmentally friendly plastisol screen wash
- 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 30 gallon or 50 gallon containers
STORAGE OF INK CONTAINERS
- 65º to 90ºF (18º C to 32ºC). Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Keep containers well sealed
- Refer to SDS prior to use
BUS TERMINAL TO TERMINAL
Victory Liner | Superlines | Partas | Genesis | Florida | Philtranco | Baliwag Transit | Jam Liner | Jac Liner | DLTBCo | Dagupan Bus | Elavil Bus | Five Star | Isarog | Joy Bus | Ohayami Trans | Penafrancia | Raymond Bus | RORO Bus | RSL Bus | Silver Star | Solid North | Viron
CARGO FORWARDER |COURIER | TRUCKING
Pambato | CaPEx | AP Cargo | LBC | Air21 | Jrs Express | Xend | A Best Express | DHL | Ezgo Truck
Same day shipping if payment is made within our cut off time 2pm
Please contact our Costumer Representative to verify the same day delivery and availability of the item.
Costumer Representative Hotline: +63917 8273584 | +632 6240284.