7042 Blaze Low Bleed White
Item is on a Pre-order Basis as some of our items may not be available to your preferred branch.
To avoid the inconvenience, kindly send us a message through our Chat Button for item availability.
- 7042 Blaze Low Bleed White™ is a low bleed, high pigment, fast flashing, low tack, non-phthalate plastisol screen printing ink.
- 7042 Blaze Low Bleed White™ has a creamy viscosity with a medium body.
- 7042 Blaze Low Bleed White™ is formulated to make printing opaque white easy on both hand and auto printing equipment.
- Hand printing is less tiring because less squeegee pressure is needed. The result is improved operator performance. Automatic equipment can be adjusted to lower pressure settings, thus improving screen life, squeegee durability and overall print quality.
- 7042 Blaze Low Bleed White™ offers superior results through its brightness, opacity, soft hand and fast production speed.
- 7042 Blaze Low Bleed White™ prints more easily than other opaque whites. You will find that a finer screen mesh can be used to achieve the same opacity as a more open mesh. This means less ink will be needed, a real money saver in terms of ink usage. It also means a softer hand on flashed fabrics.
- 7042 Blaze Low Bleed White™ will spot dry, with a very low after flash tack. Dwell time is dependent on the spot dryer used. In some cases, you may have to lower the heat of the spot cure unit because too much heat may actually make the ink tacky. When you spot dry, you are only partially fusing or gelling the surface of the ink. The ink should be just dry to the touch, with no lift off, but not totally fused. Totally fusing the under print may cause inter-coat adhesion problems with the inks printed on top. Final fusing or curing should occur in the dryer.
- 7042 Blaze Low Bleed White is a low bleed ink, not a non-bleed ink. On some types of fabric, bleeding or dye migration may occur.
- Always test print the fabric to be printed before beginning production. It is best to do some long term testing on fabrics to determine if they are going to bleed. Bleeding or dye migration may not occur right away. Adding any reducers or additives can lower the bleed resistance, opacity, or increase cure times of ink. STIR the ink prior to printing on press and after addition of reducers or additives. Test dryer temperatures and wash test printed product before and during a production run.
- 100% Cotton
- Some Cotton/Polyester Blends
- 7042 Blaze Low Bleed White should be used right from the container without any modifications
- If modification is necessary, use 1% to 10% by volume of 1099 Low Bleed Curable Reducer
- 60-230 t/in (24-90 t/cm) mono filament
- Any direct or indirect emulsion or capillary film in the 35 to 70 micron range
- 65-75 Durometer Sharp edge
- 325ºF (163ºC) for 1 minute dependent on dryer speed and temperature settings
- Any eco-friendly plastisol screen wash
- Quart, 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 30 gallon or 50 gallon containers
STORAGE OF INK CONTAINERS
- 65º to 90ºF (18ºC to 32ºC) Avoidstorage in direct sunlight keep containers well sealed
- Refer to SDS prior to use
BUS TERMINAL TO TERMINAL
Victory Liner | Superlines | Partas | Genesis | Florida | Philtranco | Baliwag Transit | Jam Liner | Jac Liner | DLTBCo | Dagupan Bus | Elavil Bus | Five Star | Isarog | Joy Bus | Ohayami Trans | Penafrancia | Raymond Bus | RORO Bus | RSL Bus | Silver Star | Solid North | Viron
CARGO FORWARDER |COURIER | TRUCKING
Pambato | CaPEx | AP Cargo | LBC | Air21 | Jrs Express | Xend | A Best Express | DHL | Ezgo Truck
Same day shipping if payment is made within our cut off time 2pm
Please contact our Costumer Representative to verify the same day delivery and availability of the item.
Costumer Representative Hotline: +63917 8273584 | +632 6240284.