Ultramix 7531 Orange
Item is on a Pre-order Basis as some of our items may not be available to your preferred branch.
To avoid the inconvenience, kindly send us a message through our Chat Button for item availability.
- UltraMix 7500 Series Pantone Color Concentrate (CC) System consists of 19 non-phthalate, semi-curable pigment concentrates that can be used to strengthen, shade, tint, or enhance International Coatings’ inks.
MODIFYING COLOR CONCENTRATES
- The 7500 Series Pantone Color Concentrates should not be modified with any product. Any adjustments, if needed, should be made after the color concentrates are mixed into the other inks or bases.
- To mix standard opacity primary colors, the mix ratio is: 2-parts 7500 CC Mixing Base to 1- parts 7500 Color Concentrate.
- To make HD (high density) colors using International Coatings 142 HD Base, a good starting point would be a mix ratio of 5-parts 142 HD Base to 1-part 7500 Color Concentrate. Test first before doing a production run.
- A good starting point for addition of 7500 Color Concentrates to a finished ink is 15% by weight.
- Note that adding too much of the color concentrates to another ink can possibly lead to crocking, poor bleed resistance or change the curing/fusing parameters. Test first before doing a production run.
- 7500 Series Pantone Color Concentrates are not stand alone inks and will not cure/fuse properly and become wash fast unless mixed into other RFU inks or appropriate bases.
- The color concentrates must be thoroughly mixed into the desired ink or base before using. Colors produced using the 7500 Series Pantone® Color Concentrate System will vary in opacity. Colors will reproduce best on white or light colored fabrics. Colors may appear metameric (not match well) when viewed under different types of lighting.
- Test dryer temperatures and wash test printed product before and during a production run.
- 100% Cotton
- 50/50 Cotton/Polyester Blends
- 7500 Series Color Concentrates should only be used with desired inks or bases, without any modifications
- Not required for matching Pantone® colors in the Color Concentrate System
- 110-305 t/in (43-120 t/cm) mono filament
- Any direct or indirect emulsion or capillary film in the 35 to 70 micron range
- 65-70 Durometer Sharp edge
- 325°F (163°C) entire ink film
- Any eco-friendly plastisol screen wash
- Quart, 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 30 gallon or 50 gallon containers
STORAGE OF INK CONTAINERS
- 65º to 90ºF (18ºC to 32ºC). Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Keep containers well sealed
- Refer to SDS prior to use
BUS TERMINAL TO TERMINAL
Victory Liner | Superlines | Partas | Genesis | Florida | Philtranco | Baliwag Transit | Jam Liner | Jac Liner | DLTBCo | Dagupan Bus | Elavil Bus | Five Star | Isarog | Joy Bus | Ohayami Trans | Penafrancia | Raymond Bus | RORO Bus | RSL Bus | Silver Star | Solid North | Viron
CARGO FORWARDER |COURIER | TRUCKING
Pambato | CaPEx | AP Cargo | LBC | Air21 | Jrs Express | Xend | A Best Express | DHL | Ezgo Truck
Same day shipping if payment is made within our cut off time 2pm
Please contact our Costumer Representative to verify the same day delivery and availability of the item.
Costumer Representative Hotline: +63917 8273584 | +632 6240284.