Item is on a Pre-order Basis as some of our items may not be available to your preferred branch.
To avoid the inconvenience, kindly send us a message through our Chat Button for item availability.
- EasiSolv™ 701 Screen Wash / Stain Remover is an environmentally approved, 100% active, low odor, extremely quick penetrating and fast acting solvent designed to dissolve and clean virtually all types of screen printable inks, adhesives, clear coatings and stains from printing mesh.
- Conventional/solvent, UV, electronic, water base and textile inks are quickly dissolved with EasiSolv 701 without the hazards and odors usually associated with aggressive solvents and caustic stain/haze removers. EasiSolv 701 works quickly and causes no damage to printing mesh when used as a stain remover.
- EasiSolv 701 dissolves all inks and ink stains quickly, allowing mesh to be rinsed clean with water.
- EasiSolv 701 is a low odor product, providing a more pleasant environment for employees.
- EasiSolv 701 is non-flammable (flash point of 196°F) which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional screen washes.
- EasiSolv 701 contains low-foam, biodegradable detergents which contribute to superior ink and stain removal, while providing complete rinse-ability with water.
- EasiSolv 701 is not SARA (Superfund Amendments Re-authorization Act) re-portable which requires less solvent monitoring and paperwork.
Application for Use as a Screen Wash:
- Scrape excess ink from screen.
- Apply EasiSolv 701 to the (well) ink and print side of the screen. Scrub if necessary.
- Squeegee excess off screen.
- Using a good high pressure washer, spray rinse the screen starting at the bottom of the well side and work up. Give good attention to the image area of the screen. Rinse the print side of the screen.
- Apply an Easiway Systems, Inc. approved emulsion/stencil remover. The screen will now be ready for reuse.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply EasiSolv 701 as a stain remover and high pressure rinse.
Application for Use as a Stain Remover with Degreasers:
- Remove all ink and emulsion from screen.
- Apply stain remover to the (well) ink and print side of the screen, scrub
- High pressure rinse both sides of screen, followed by a slow or flood rinse to activate degreasing agents. Screens are then cleaned and ready for use.
- EasiSolv 701 may be applied manually, recirculated through the EasiFlo System or recirculated in enclosed, automatic screen washing systems, providing superior product life and economy.
- EasiSolv 701 may be applied to a wet screen for use as a stain remover, without causing damage to the mesh.
1 Galloon, 1 Liter, 5 Galloon
BUS TERMINAL TO TERMINAL
Victory Liner | Superlines | Partas | Genesis | Florida | Philtranco | Baliwag Transit | Jam Liner | Jac Liner | DLTBCo | Dagupan Bus | Elavil Bus | Five Star | Isarog | Joy Bus | Ohayami Trans | Penafrancia | Raymond Bus | RORO Bus | RSL Bus | Silver Star | Solid North | Viron
CARGO FORWARDER |COURIER | TRUCKING
Pambato | CaPEx | AP Cargo | LBC | Air21 | Jrs Express | Xend | A Best Express | DHL | Ezgo Truck
Same day shipping if payment is made within our cut off time 2pm
Please contact our Costumer Representative to verify the same day delivery and availability of the item.
Costumer Representative Hotline: +63917 8273584 | +632 6240284.