EASIWAY EASISOLV 500
₱ 155.00 – ₱ 1,600.00
Item is on a Pre-order Basis as some of our items may not be available to your preferred branch.
To avoid the inconvenience, kindly send us a message through our Chat Button for item availability.
- EasiSolv™ 500 Stencil Remover Concentrate is a revolutionary, liquid, emulsion remover concentrate which is engineered to quickly and aggressively dissolve all direct emulsions,capillary and high density films with ease.
- Mixes with water 1:10 and up to 1:50. This is the lowest cost emulsion remover on the market and the only concentrate which ships as non-hazardous.
- This product has no VOCs.
- EasiSolv 500 does not ship as a hazardous commodity, reducing shipping and storage hazards and expense.
- EasiSolv 500 is the most flexible concentrate in the industry. It can be mixed at ratios from 1 part EasiSolv 500 to 50 parts water, down to 1 part EasiSolv 500 to 10 parts water.
This provides the ultimate in reclaiming economy.
- EasiSolv 500 is work place approved, which allows compliance with the strictest standards for employee exposure, air emissions and effluent disposal.
- EasiSolv 500 is packed with additives, enabling the product to penetrate the toughest, water resistant and work hardened emulsions and films.
- EasiSolv 500 degreases as it dissolves stencils, eliminating the additional step and expense of degreasing chemicals.
- EasiSolv 500 may be easily used in a dip tank, as a one step ink and emulsion remover adding substantial economy to the screen reclaiming process.
- EasiSolv 500 dissolves readily with water, requiring no mixing, which makes dilution simple and fast.
Application for Use in a Dip Tank:
- Mix EasiSolv 500 at a ratio of 1:10 with water in a plastic tank.
- Scrape excess ink from screen.
- Place screen in dip tank.
- Let soak in tank until the emulsion/film loosens from screen, usually 2-4 minutes.
- High pressure rinse screen, then flood rinse.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply an Easiway Systems, Inc. approved stain remover, scrub and flood rinse.
Application for Manual Use:
- Mix EasiSolv 500 from 1:10 up to 1:50 with water.
- Apply EasiSolv 500 by brush, wipe, scrub pad or spray to both sides of emulsion/film, after ink has been removed.
- High pressure rinse both sides of the screen.
- Flood rinse entire screen with low pressure rinse from the top to remove any debris, splash back and chemical residue.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply an Easiway Systems, Inc. approved stain remover and high pressure rinse.
1 Galloon, 1 Liter, 5 Galloon
BUS TERMINAL TO TERMINAL
Victory Liner | Superlines | Partas | Genesis | Florida | Philtranco | Baliwag Transit | Jam Liner | Jac Liner | DLTBCo | Dagupan Bus | Elavil Bus | Five Star | Isarog | Joy Bus | Ohayami Trans | Penafrancia | Raymond Bus | RORO Bus | RSL Bus | Silver Star | Solid North | Viron
CARGO FORWARDER |COURIER | TRUCKING
Pambato | CaPEx | AP Cargo | LBC | Air21 | Jrs Express | Xend | A Best Express | DHL | Ezgo Truck
Same day shipping if payment is made within our cut off time 2pm
Please contact our Costumer Representative to verify the same day delivery and availability of the item.
Costumer Representative Hotline: +63917 8273584 | +632 6240284.